Physiotherapy Centre as an independent structure exists since May 2011. The department is equipped with all necessary equipment for rehabilitation treatment and rehabilitation of patients. Up to 70% of patients in the hospitall take rehabilitation in our department. Qualified physiotherapists in collaboration with specialists - rehabilitators pick required complex physical therapy tailored to the individual patient.
Branch has offices electrotherapy, hydrotherapy swimming pool, massage, gym and physical therapy.
Classrooms are equipped with modern electrotherapy equipment: microwave therapy "Radarmed", magneto "Magnitomed", low-frequency currents "Terapik", ultrasound therapy "Ultrasonic" and laser therapy machine "Lazeromed", which have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, resolving, wound-healing effects.
Laser therapy apparatus is effective in the treatment of bedsores and postoperative wounds, has on the body bio-stimulating effect, improves trophic and tissue regeneration. In the department of physical therapy services are provided:
- Magneto therapy
- Laser therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Microwave Therapy
- Quantum therapy
- Bubble bath
- Underwater massage
- Shower "Sharko"
- Circular shower
- Rising douche
- Horizontal underwater spine traction
- 4-chamber bath electro galvanic
- Bath with coniferous concentrate
- Bath with shunpike
- Jet - contrast bath
Functions massage rooms, equipped with modern massage couch with electric height adjustment. Gym is equipped with devices for rehabilitation: Universal bicycle ergometer, treadmill with programmable control system simulators for the lower extremities.
In the department of physiotherapy and fangotherapy used combined therapy to treat a wide range of diseases, which helps to speed up recovery of the patient, providing a preventive effect on the entire body.
Rehabilitation technologies used to treat:
- recovering from spinal surgery, including the surgical treatment of intervertebral hernias
- Conservative treatment of various diseases of the spine, including intervertebral hernia
- treat the effects of traumatic brain and spinal cord
- treatment of diseases of the nervous system,
- restoration of movements in the limbs after acute stroke
- development of joints after surgeries and injuries
- rehabilitation after surgery on the brain
- vascular treatments
- treatment of diseases of the peripheral nervous system
- treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system
Modern and individual approach to each patient allows obtaining good results even in outpatient complex health-care procedures. Health-care line in the department includes:
- Selection of an individual rehabilitation program with regard to the stage of the disease and your physical condition
- Rapid rehabilitation by a combination of physical therapy and physical therapy.