The Department includes the neuroresuscitation unitof 18 beds, of which 6 beds are designed for emergencies. It has modern equipment from the world's leading manufacturers with systems neuromonitoring, neurological assessment, and monitor and computer tracking of all vital functions of the body.
Our Department is equipped with the most modern equipment such as:
- Monitoring of hemodynamic (measurement of invasive blood pressure, heart rate, ECG, blood oxygen saturation (SpO2),
- Central Monitoring Station of 12 bedside monitors CNS-9701K Nihon Kohden, Japan);
- Fiber-optic bronchoscopy, a set for difficult intubation (Karl Storz, Germany);
- Monitoring of intracranial pressure, cerebral perfusion pressure and craniospinal compliance (Spiegelberg);
- Hiperpneumotherapy (Bara-Med, BioMedical Systems Group, USA);
- HBO ;
- Infusion-corrective therapy;
- Nutritional supplementation;
- Cerebral oximetry (Somanetics, Invos 5100, USA);
- Respiratory therapy for respiratory dysfunction of patients in the postoperative period;
- Catheterization of bulb of superior jugular vein and determination of blood gases, electrolytes, lactate and glucose in the venous blood flowing from the brain;
- Transcranial Doppler sonography;
- Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA);
- Thermovent filter bacterial-virusrespiratorydisposable;
- Laryngeal mask.
This allows the provision of a high level of quality of anesthesia and intensive care in compliance with global standards.
The unit staff is represented by skilled professionals with adequate experience in the treatment of critical conditions. The unit staff also includes 14 doctors of high qualification categories who are specialist of care for patients of different ages and severity. Experienced and caring nurses will provide accurate care to our patients to make their stay in the departmentas comfortable as possible.
The Department employees who have been trained in clinics of neighbouring countries and beyond carry out various methods of anesthesia (low-flow inhalation anesthesia with sevoflurane and isoflurane, regional, block, total intravenous anesthesia) for children and adults with different neurosurgical pathology, respiratory therapy and rehabilitationare conducted when the respiratory function of patients is disturbed during the postoperativeperiod.
The head of the Departmentis Nurpeisov Aisa Zakharovich, anesthetist of the highest category, candidate of medical science.