This gentle physiotherapy method optimizes the regenerative processes in tissues.
Under the influence of light therapy enhanced energy activity of the cell membrane, increased tissue oxygen uptake and the formation of ATP in the cells. Thus, light therapy has a wide range of therapeutic effects, combined with other treatments, has virtually no contraindications.
The comprehensive treatment of light therapy is indicated for:
- Improve overall health
- Improve blood microcirculation
- Withdrawals nonspecific pain in any part of the body
- Withdrawals pain • Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Treating carpal tunnel syndrome
- Healing soft tissue injuries (sprains, muscle or tendon stretching, bruising, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis, chronic traumatic sprain)
- Relief of pain in the elderly (arthritis, soft tissue injuries, hospitalization and rehabilitation after a long illness, the stimulation of wound healing, improve microcirculation, improve well-being and relaxation).
The high efficiency of the method for the treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system allowed extensive use of it traumatology and orthopedics. Its use in treatment of disease of muscles, joints and ligaments to reduce acute inflammation, pain, swelling, tissue trophism normalize and improve the functioning of extremities, promotes faster healing of injuries and resorption of hematomas.