Current effects - stimulating neuromuscular elements anesthetic (analgesic), a vasodilator, enhancing the delivery of nutrients (trofostimuliruyuschy). Sinusoidal modulated currents (hereafter CMT) - phoresis - administering drugs using CM - currents. In this case, the therapeutic effects are complemented by the corresponding effects of current drugs.
The mechanism of physiological effects.
Action CMT diverse He gives significant anesthetic effect similar to the mechanism for the analgesic effect diadynamic currents. Analgesic effect of CMT helps to improve blood circulation and reducing venous stasis, ischemia, tissue edema. Application SMT leads to normalization of the central and peripheral hemodynamics, blood supply to the tissues, the tone of cerebral, spinal and peripheral arteries. Enhanced venous and lymphatic flow. Hemodynamic changes are accompanied by the intensification of exchange and diffusion processes. As a result, increase circulation and trophic tissue increases the intensity of exchange and redox processes, increases energy potential and functionality of the nervous tissue. CMT also activate compensatory-adaptive processes in diseases accompanied by a decrease in the reserve capacity of the organism.
CMT has a pronounced analgesic effect. Anesthetic effect amplipulse therapy due to blockage of pain sensitivity conductors located on the periphery. In addition, SMC leads to the formation in the brain of the dominant rhythmic stimulus that completely replaces a dominant pain stimulus. At the local level amplipulse helps eliminate venous stasis and edema. Therapeutic effect: neyromiostimuliruyuschy, analgesic, vasodilatory, trophic.
Indications for CMT:
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system with painful events (neuromyositis, lumbago, radiculitis, radiculoneuritis)
- neurological manifestations of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, chronic vertebrobazillyarnaya failure,
- motility disorders of peripheral origin and central paralysis,
- hypertension stages 1 and 2,
- atherosclerotic vascular obliteration feet, legs lymphostasis chronic, traumatic swelling and pain,
- rheumatoid arthritis with a minimum level of activity,
- arthritis, arthritis.