The Center produced the following laboratory tests :
- ` Hematologic ;
- General clinical ;
- Biochemical ;
- ELISA ;
- Cytological ;
- Serology ;
- Bacterioscopy .
Laboratory of our center is equipped with modern equipment for the latest requirements .
Studies performed in rapid laboratory :
1. Determination of electrolytes (Na, K, Cl, P, Ca, Mg, Fe) in serum and urine;
2 . Acid-base status on 11 indicators ;
3 . General clinical blood indices of 25 (including the leukocyte count and reticulocyte determination );
4 . Biochemical blood and urine tests on the 27 indicators ( metabolites , enzymes) ;
5 . Osmolarity in serum and urine .
The spectrum of microbiological studies performed clinical - bacteriological laboratory :
1. The blood culture for aerobic and anaerobic bacteria and fungi with the definition of sensitivity to antibiotics and antifungal preparations .
2 . Urine culture flora with the definition of sensitivity to antibiotics .
3 . Crops of wound , infiltrates, abscesses, exudates , transudate flora with the definition of sensitivity to antibiotics.
4 . Sputum , pleural fluid , endotracheal aspirates , separated the upper and lower respiratory tract .
5 . Study of intestinal microflora ( intestinal dysbiosis ) .
6. Sowing Fecal pathogens intestinal infections with antibiotic susceptibility .
7. Study microbiocenosis vagina; crop flora with the definition of sensitivity to antibiotics .
8. Sowing detachable genitals , urinary tract, prostate secretion flora with the definition of sensitivity to antibiotics.
9. Sowing detachable eyes , ear discharge on flora and sensitivity to antibiotics.
10 . Crops biomaterial for mushrooms .
11. Crops on Staphylococcus aureus with the definition of sensitivity to antibiotics and resistant staphylococci definition metsitillin
12. Sowing bile flora with the definition of sensitivity to antibiotics.
While hospitalized at our center , you will be assigned all kinds of laboratory tests . In an outpatient setting , you can pass all kinds of laboratory tests , based on their results and consult the prescribing physician within one working day.
Blood sampling is performed daily in the treatment room Consultative - diagnostic building from 09.00 to 16.00 hours, Monday - Friday .
Admission clinical and bacteriological laboratory is carried out daily , Monday - Friday from 08.00-17.00 hours , Monday - Sunday from 08.00-11.00 hours. You first need to take a clinical - bacteriological laboratory sterile tube for materials analysis.