National Centre for Neurosurgery is a leading clinic in Central Asia that provides a full range of modern medical-diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitation services in the field of neurosurgery.
The Center has modern medical equipment. We make diagnostics and treatment with the most advanced secure medical technologies. Healthcare services are provided by highly qualified professionals trained in leading foreign clinics. During the treatment, our trained nurses and paramedical staff will accompany you.
For a complete sense of comfort there are single and double rooms equipped with all necessary facilities and appliances, comfortable adjustable beds with anatomic mattresses, staff call button, and 4 meals a day.
Confirmation of the quality of provided modern health care is the recognition of the Clinic by foreign patients. The center has treated more than 60 patients from neighbouring countries and beyond: Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Georgia, Turkey, Australia , the Republic of Kosovo, Nigeria, Singapore, Egypt, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Canada, the United Kingdom.
The Centre has strong international relations with world medical scientific centers.
Personal and friendly approach and willingness to help are the calling card of our Center. We will try to make every effort to ensure that your stay and treatment was as pleasant as possible.
The qualified help is provided to adults and children with:
- Benign and malignant tumors of brain, spinal cord and spine;
- Congenital anomaly of development of brain, spine and spinal cord;
- Degenerative diseases of spine, including hernias of intervertebral disks, spondylolisthesis, stenosis of the vertebral channel, spinal instability;
- Vascular diseases of the central nervous system, including aneurisms and vascular malformation, carotid and cavernous anastomosis, arteriovenous fistulas of vessels of brain, stenoses, occlusions of vessels of the head and neck;
- Functional disorders- Parkinson's disease, essential tremor, dystonia, epilepsy, neuralgia of cranial nerves, hemifacial spasm, spastic states and pain syndromes.
For admission to our Сenter please contact us:
Department of Hospital Management
Tel: +7 7172 62 11 16, +7 700 270 73 41
Sector for International Collaboration and PR
Tel: +7 7172 62 11 70
PIf you have questions, please send us email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the convenience of our patients, we provide the extra service of:
- booking hotels in Nur-Sultan city;
- providing support (English-speaking manager);
- medical management (translation of documents and case history into English etc.);
- visa assistance;