Online consultationsDear patients,
You have the opportunity to receive a paid online consultation via e-mail. Online consultations will only be available for outpatients.
What should be done:
Send the existing package of documents (MRI, CT images is mandatory) to the email address: email@example.com and in the text of the letter you must specify the full name, IIN (individual identification number or passport for foreigners), email address and contact phone number of the patient (required for the manager to contact the patient).
Online consultation times:
The conclusion will be sent to the patient's e-mail within 2 working days, from 08.00 to 17.00 hours, after payment. The invoice for payment for the consultation will be issued through the application of Kaspi Bank JSC.
* The issuance of a medical opinion by e-mail is carried out only on working days, despite the fact that the documents will be received on weekends and holidays.
Which specialists can be consulted online:
neurosurgeon (pediatric, adults)
The cost of an online consultation for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and kandas, foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
online consultation of a doctor of medical sciences - 15,000 tenge.
online consultation of a candidate of medical sciences, PhD - 12,000 tenge.
online doctor's consultation -7 000 tenge.
repeated online consultation - 4,000 tenge.
The cost for foreigners and stateless persons temporarily staying in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
online consultation of a doctor of medical sciences - 16,500 tenge.
online consultation of a candidate of medical sciences, PhD - 13,200 tenge.
online doctor's consultation -7 700 tenge.
repeated online consultation - 4,400 tenge.
Information about the requirements for sending MRI / CT images:
Due to the confidentiality of data and the lack of access to electronic databases of other medical organizations, links sent by you for downloading CT / MRI images, other medical documents, and research results from other databases will not be considered by the Center.
In case of sending CT or MRI images on a disk, you need to:
1. Copy all files from the disk to your computer.
2. Archive all disk files in RAR or ZIP format.
3. Attach a file or a link to download the file to the letter and send it to the above email address.
In case of sending CT or MRI images on film, you need to:
1. Take a photo on a camera on a light background (you can put a film on the window).
2. Save all files in one folder (preferably in jpeg format).
3. Attach files or a link to a file and send to the above email address.
How to contact us for an online consultation:
+ 7 (7172) 62-11-00 Call-center
+7 7172 62 10 42 Yerbol Zeydullayev
Chief Specialist of the Department of Hospital Management of NCN.