In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education” dated July 27, 2007, "National Center for Neurosurgery" JSC with the aim of ensuring the availability of highly specialized care for the population, developing and introducing modern medical achievements into practical public health, conducts:
- retraining cycles in the specialty “Neurosurgery (adult, pediatric)” 1080/432 hours, “Neurology (adult)” 864/432 hours, “Medical rehabilitology (adult, pediatric)” 864/432 hours
- continuing education cycles, taking into account the principles of the modular-funded system of continuing professional education of health-oriented personnel (54-216 hours).
- master classes, trainings, seminars, visiting cycles, etc.
The training of students of the cycles is carried out in accordance with the Model programs for advanced training and retraining of medical and pharmaceutical personnel in the specialty of personnel in the specialty "Neurosurgery (adult, pediatric)", approved by order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 165 dated April 14, 2017.
For enrollment in continuing education courses, it is necessary to send a letter addressed to the CEO of JSC “NCN” academician Akshulakov Serik, indicating the specialty, name of the cycle, date of the cycle and full name your employee. All applications received will be reviewed and satisfied.
You can also apply online at our website "Online application for training" http://www.neuroclinic.kz/for_specialists/Education/edu-online/
Documents for admission to the retraining and advanced training cycles:
1. An application from the place of work (in the case of payment for training by the student - a statement by the student addressed to the Chairman of the Management Board of JSC “NCN”)
2. Copy of diploma.
3. Copy of ID card.
4. Certificate of Specialist.
5. Copies of certificates of professional development (latest).
6. The order from the place of work on the direction to study.
7. Sanitary book.
8. A medical gown, surgical suit and replaceable leather shoes.
The quality of the development of practical skills is systematically monitored at all stages of training, after completion of the courses documents are issued on completion of training of the state standard.
For more detailed information please contact email@example.com or Tel.: 8 (7172) 62-11-02, 62-10-89.