Persons entering the residency of the National Center for Neurosurgery submit the following documents:
1) a statement addressed to the Chairman of the Management Board of the Company or the person performing his duties;
2) a copy of the document on higher education;
3) the original and a copy of the certificate of completion of the internship with the application;
4) a copy of an identity document;
5) a completed personal sheet for personnel records;
7) a copy of the certificate of a healthcare specialist;
8) six photographs measuring 3x4 centimeters;
9) a copy of the work book;
10) medical certificate of form 75U, passport of vaccination from Covid-19 ;
11) a criminal record;
12) a copy of the marriage certificate (in case of a change of surname);
13) a copy of the military ID / registration certificate (for those liable for military service);
14) a letter of recommendation from the last place of work / study from the head physician, head of the organization / head of department, dean;
15) a list of scientific and scientific-methodological works (if any);
16) a letter guaranteeing the conclusion of an agreement and payment of expenses for training (for applicants for residency on a paid basis, subject to payment of training by any institution);
17) a copy of the certificate of passing the English test (Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL ITP - at least 150 points), Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program Internet-based Test (TOEFL IBT, threshold score - at least 39), (TOEFL PBT, threshold score - at least 426 points), Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-delivered testing (TOEFL PDT - threshold score - at least 56), International English Language Tests System (IELTS , threshold score - not less than 5.0) (if available).
18) receipt of payment for admission of documents to the residency according to the approved price list for paid educational services (4000 tenge).
Together with copies of the documents referred to in this paragraph, their originals are provided for verification carried out in the presence of the applicant. After reconciliation, the original documents are returned.
When providing an incomplete list of documents, the applicant’s application is not considered.
All documents must be presented in a paper folder and enclosed in files.
The title page should contain:
- FULL NAME. applicant (in full);
- home address, area code, telephone, mobile phone, email address;
- year of receipt.
Details for payment of services for receiving documents:
Service cost - 4000 tenge
Name of organization: National Center for Neurosurgery JSC
Address: Nur-Sultan, Yesil district, 34/1 Turan Ave.
BIN 080 440 018 645
"Bank Center Credit"
Payment Details Code 859
For more detailed information please contact email@example.com